Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ending of 4th Week....

This has been a good week, staying on schedule UNTIL today :-(

I went in early, busted it with a long schedule to try to get done in a reasonable time to get in my 45 minutes before dark. Well, someone dropped the ball and caused a long delay before my last case and it threw everything off, especially my attitude. I didn't have the mental energy to overcome the aches and pains and push myself to a workout. Jana was already making supper, so I decided to consider today as my OFF day and put in my 45 minutes on Friday. That should work since our Saturday runs are not getting very long -----YET ! We will definitely need the OFF day on Friday when those Sat. runs get much longer.

We will be in Birmingham for a meeting on Saturday, so we will put in our 2 miles at the hotel fitness center - no way I am even going to consider ANY of those hills in Birmingham! We will miss the meeting and comraderie of the group.

Clark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.